Paper poppers are a classic prank and toy that have been enjoyed by kids and adults alike for generations. Making a paper popper is a fun and easy craft project that only requires a few simple steps. Here's how to make a basic paper popper:
- Step 1: Start with a rectangular piece of paper. The paper should be thin and slightly longer than it is wide.
- Step 2: Fold the paper in half vertically (from top to bottom) and crease it well.
- Step 3: Unfold the paper and fold it in half horizontally (from left to right) and crease it well.
- Step 4: Fold the top edge of the paper down to meet the horizontal crease you made in step 2.
- Step 5: Fold the bottom edge of the paper up to meet the horizontal crease as well.
- Step 6: Fold the paper in half again along the horizontal crease so that the two folded edges are on the outside and the two open edges are on the inside.
- Step 7: Hold the paper with both hands at the top and bottom edges and snap it open quickly to create a loud popping sound.
You can experiment with different sizes and types of paper to achieve different sounds and effects. Have fun making and playing with your paper poppers!