Brother MFC-L3710CW Compact Digital Color All-in-One Printer Providing Laser Printer Quality Results with Wireless, Amazon Dash Replenishment ReadyView on Amazon
Canon Color Image CLASS LBP622Cdw -Wireless, Mobile Ready, Duplex Laser Printer, Compact Size - WhiteView on Amazon
Brother MFC-L2710 All-in-One Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer for Home Office - Print Copy Scan Fax, Auto Duplex Print, Speed Up to 32 ppm, 50-Sheet ADF, Amazon Alexa, AirPrint, BROAGE Printer CableView on Amazon
Pantum Laser Printer - Wireless Black and White Laser Monochrome Printers for Home Use, Small Compact Designe, Support Windows and Mac, P2502W Printer Printing at 23PPMView on Amazon
Pantum P2502W Wireless Laser Printer for Home Office Use, Black and White Printer with Mobile Printing (V8V77B)View on Amazon
HP LaserJet M209dw Wireless Monochrome Printer with built-in Ethernet & fast 2-sided printing, Instant Ink ready (6GW62F)View on Amazon
Last update on 2022-05-29 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
There are tons of choices available. How can you determine the most suitable one for your needs? This buying guide will help you make up your mind quickly.
The print speed relates to how quickly the machine can print on certain material in one minute.
Because laser printers often work in environments where we have to print consistently and quickly, print speed is critical.
PPM, or pages per minute, is a unit of measurement for printing speed. Your printer should be able to produce at least 20 PPM.
Anything slower than this is sluggish and is not suitable for a crowded workplace.
This HP LaserJet Pro is ideal if you need a productive machine. It can produce 40 pages per minute.
The number of pixels shown in each vertical and horizontal line is the resolution in the context of printers.
Print precision is critical since prints with insufficient resolution would seem fuzzy and blurry.
We use the height x width ratio to measure image resolution. If a printer comes with a 4800x1200 resolution, it has a horizontal resolution of 4800 DPI and a vertical rate of 1200 DPI.
Because we often use these machines for printing texts and other simple documents, you'll want it to have a resolution of at least 300 DPI.
When printing images, though, we suggest using a resolution of 2400 DPI. The reason for choosing a higher DPI for graphic printouts is that low-resolution graphics would look dull.
Most options have a resolution of 2400x600 DPI. HP OfficeJet Pro offers a higher rate, 4800x1200 DPI, making it a good choice.
Toner, often known as laser toner, is a material used to generate ink while printing. The expected number of pages the toner can carry before it has to be refilled is toner yield.
Because laser toners are pricey, toner yield is essential for these printers. If a machine requires continuous toner replacement, it will become costly.
We can use the number of pages printed to assess toner yield. Your toner should be able to print at least 1200 sheets before it runs out. Any productivity count below that range will lead to higher expenses.
You can choose this Brother HL-L3210CW since it features the toner-saving mode to minimize the cost of replacing paper.
Monthly duty cycle
The monthly duty cycle is the maximum number of pages the machine can print per month before it reaches its maximum output.
To maintain the unit in good working order, keep the printing rate below the monthly rate.
The monthly cycle of each item is different. Divide the cycle of your machine by two to determine the appropriate cycle for it.
Many models have a monthly duty cycle of 15,000 pages. If you require more, go for this HP Laserjet Pro M118dw, with a capacity of 20,000 pages.
Another significant element to consider is the price. While we are unable to provide specific price statistics, we can share some price ranges from cheap to expensive:
- Cheap: < $250
- Medium: $250 to $700
- Expensive: > $700
We conclude that Xerox B210DNI is among the cheapest options to consider. Despite the low cost, it can work nicely to adapt to your demands.
- Brand quality 3d printer: R-QiDi - Creality - Flashforge - Anycubic - Voxelab - Elegoo - Monoprice - Comgrow - Dremel - LulzBot - Sovol - corexy - Flsun - Longer - Tronxy - Phrozen - Sunlu
- 3d printers by price range: $100 - $200 - $300 - $400 - $500 - $600 - $1000 - $1500 - $2000 - $3000 - $5000 - $10000
- Screen Pringting Size: 300x300x400mm -
- Uses of each type of printer: Beginners -Professional - Small Business - Home Use - Miniatures - TPU - Cosplay - Kids - Gun Parts - Laser Printer - Engravers - Models - Affordable - School - Hobbyist - Board Games - Figurines - Keycaps - RC car parts
- Dedicated 3D printing: Dental 3D Printers - Commercial - D&D - Dual Extruder - Resin - FDM - Large Format - Industrial
- Other Machine: Laser Cutter - Heat Gun - 3d scanner - Plasma cutters - Vacuum pump - Diy engraving - cnc router- Wood cnc - Cutting maching - Mid size cnc router - 3d camera - Small CNC mill - Flush Cutters
- 3d printer accessories: 3d Printer Controller - Nylon Filament - Glue Stick - Tpu Filament - Paint For Tpu/Pla/Abs - Laser Cutter Machine - Enclosure - Filament - Plasma Cutter - Airbrush - 3d Pens - Digital calipers - Hotends - Knife Blades - Deburring Tools - Toolboxes - Nozzle Sets - Hex Wrench Sets - Tool Kits - Glow in the dark filaments - Color-Changing filaments - Tpu Filaments - Wi-Fi Power Outlets - Magnetic Mat - LED Strip - Raspberry Pi 4 - Photography Lightbox - Plastic boxes large - Printer Carts - Pegboard - Neon Signs - glue for pla - Petg filaments - Hdpe filaments - Mouse for design - Webcam - Small single board - Filament Dryer - ABS filaments - Arduino - Raspberry pi webcam - Carbon fiber filament - Sculpting tablet - Wheels
First, we checked if the unit could work by printing two-sided documents via Wi-Fi, turning the device off, and then back on.
To understand what you can expect from toner-saving alternatives, we looked at each machine's quality options, such as toner-density sliders and any possible print-resolution adjustments.
We printed four copies of the four-page document in both duplex and simplex modes to evaluate printing speed.
We tracked the whole procedure, from the moment we pressed the print button to the final page leaving the feeder.
Finally, we put each machine's paper-feeding features to the test, involving the main tray and the bypass one and document feeder, if they were available.
People have shown their concerns when buying laser printers for Mac. Here are some of their frequently asked questions.
1. What printers can work with Mac?
Almost all printers will work. Simply put it in, and it can install the new driver without the need for a disk. However, the driver must be up to date.
You will fail if the printer manufacturer doesn't upgrade the drivers to match the latest versions of the operating system.
2. Are Epson printers Mac compatible?
Like this Epson Expression Photo, new Epson models can work with Mac OS X, which means they'll operate with anything that runs on a new Apple device.
Printers produced before 2001 are unlikely to operate with Mac OS X computers. New Epson items are unlikely to be compatible with 'Mac Classic' devices.
3. What's the best way to get my Mac to detect my printer?
You can use the USB cord for this task. The instructions are as follows:
- Turn on the printer and double-check that everything is in good condition (refer to the handbook).
- Make sure the software on your device is up to date.
- Connect your laptop to the printer with a USB cord.
4. How quickly can a Mac laser printer print pages?
Since most units require a hefty power source, the quickest one can print around ten pages/minute.
5. Does Apple Inc. produce its own printers?
In the past, the company manufactured several printers. The firm, though, no longer manufactures these devices.
When choosing the laser printers for Apple devices, consider how often you use them, how you want the documents and images to appear, and how much you can afford. Here are our recommendations that you may want to prioritize:
- Best For Overall: HP OfficeJet Pro
- Best For Budget: Xerox B210DNI
- Best For Toner Yield: Brother HL-L3210CW
- Fastest Printer: HP LaserJet Pro
Hopefully, you will find this article helpful. For any further information about the best laser printer for Mac, please feel free to ask. Thank you for reading!