Our Top Pics
- Best Overall: HP Color LaserJet Pro M182nw Wireless All-in-One Laser Printer
- Best Budget: Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW, Wireless Printing
- Editor's Choice: Color imageCLASS MF743Cdw - All-in-One, Wireless
HP Color LaserJet Pro M182nw Wireless All-in-One Laser Printer, Remote Mobile Print, Scan & Copy, Works with Alexa (7KW55A)View on Amazon
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M182 nw All-in-One Wireless Color Laser Printer - Print Scan Copy- 17 ppm, 600 x 600 dpi, 256MB Memory, Photo Printing, 8.5 x 14, 2-Line LCD with Numeric Keypad Display, EthernetView on Amazon
Color imageCLASS MF743Cdw - All-in-One, Wireless, Mobile-Ready, Duplex Laser Printer with NFC (Near Field Communication) and 3 Year WarrantyView on Amazon
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M182 nw All-in-One Wireless Color Laser Printer, White - Print Scan Copy - 17 ppm, 600 x 600 dpi, 8.5 x 14, 2-Line LCD with Numeric Keypad Display, EthernetView on Amazon
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW, Wireless Printing, Duplex Two-Sided Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment ReadyView on Amazon
Brother HL-L32 70CDW Series Compact Digital Wireless Color Laser Printer - Mobile & NFC Printing - Auto Duplex Printing - Up to 25 ppm - Up to 250-Sheet Tray Capacity - 2.7" Touchscreen + HDMI CableView on Amazon
Canon imageCLASS MF743CdwA All-in-One Wireless Color Laser Printer for Business Office, White - Print Scan Copy Fax - 28 ppm, 600 x 600 dpi, 8.5" x 14", Auto 2-Sided Printing, 50-Sheet ADF, NFCView on Amazon
HP Laserjet Pro M479fdwB Wireless Color All-in-One Laser Printer for Home Office, White - Print Scan Copy Fax - 28 ppm, 600 x 600 dpi, 8.5 x 14, Auto Duplex Printing, 50-Page ADF, Ethernet, BluetoothView on Amazon
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M283cdwF All-in-One Wireless Color Laser Printer, White - Print Scan Copy Fax - 22 ppm, 2.7" Touchscreen, 50-Sheet ADF, Auto Duplex Printing, Ethernet, Cbmou External WebcamView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-07-06 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
You want a printer that works well, so we examine output quality and speed in all of our evaluations, but there's more to an AIO printer than just printing papers. These qualities assist you in making an educated decision about the purchase.
Ink Tanks Vs. Ink Cartridges
Instead of separate ink cartridges, many newer laser printers use high-capacity ink tanks. It is a more cost-effective solution that avoids the need to replace cartridges regularly, as ink tanks typically carry enough ink to last two years.
When looking for a multifunction printer, consider how much you need to spend on the toner. If you've purchased a cheap device, but refilling specific toner can be expensive, this may not be suitable for routine tasks.
A printer with a high-volume cartridge feeder can be a good choice in such a situation.
Printer resolution is crucial since the more it is, the better the print quality. We recommend you go with HP Laserjet Pro MFP M182nw, which features 600 dpi for most professional applications.
Most printers these days feature wireless connectivity, so instead of hooking directly into the printer's USB or Ethernet connector, you may transfer files using Wi-Fi.
Some AIO printers enable printing from memory cards (such as those found in digital cameras) and USB flash drives, as well as wireless printing protocols such as AirPrint (for printing from your iMac, MacBook, iPhone, or iPad).
Much newer AIOs may also print straight from cloud-based services like Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
You can also benefit from the voice control feature of the HP LaserJet Pro M281fdw when you pair it with Alexa devices.
Printing speed may not be as crucial if you print once in a while, but it is likely the most critical aspect if you print frequently.
Regardless of what a printer manufacturer claims about a printer's PPM speed, printing papers with many graphics (or photographs) will always take longer.
Even the quickest printers, for example, will take up to 90 seconds to print a single 8.5 × 11 inch photo.
Keep in mind that the pace may be slower if you're printing intricate photographs rather than simple text.
Color imageCLASS MF743Cdw can print on both sides of a page automatically. It isn't necessary for everyone, but lengthy printing papers will conserve paper, which is better for the environment.
Where To Use
Large print volumes are handled differently by home and office printers.
Some printers are designed for the home user who prints a few pages per week, while others are intended for large offices with numerous users printing dozens or hundreds of pages each day.
To avoid paying for things you don't need, find the one that's appropriate for you.
Examine how well they withstand climatic conditions like humidity, heat, dust, and so on.
Scanning quality refers to a printer's capacity to create good photos even in low-light situations. It is merely another way of expressing that the scanner operates admirably regardless of the circumstances.
The term "functionality" refers to the fact that your printer can do more than just print papers. Scanners are available on some models.
Others, among other things, provide faxing, wireless networking, email sending/receiving, and document management solutions.
Without compromising picture quality, an ideal printer would offer clear text and sharp images. A perfect printer would offer clear text and sharp images without compromising picture quality.
On the other hand, consumers generally prefer glossy images to matte photos, depending on their particular preferences. When compared to their low-cost equivalents, high-end lasers typically provide higher-quality output. So, if you're looking for a low-cost gadget, you'll have to make compromises elsewhere.
Ease of Use
Like other consumer electronics equipment, home office printers have sophisticated user interfaces. Make sure yours has straightforward controls that allow you to quickly and easily modify settings.
Also, be sure that the software is simple to install and update. You want a multipurpose gadget that allows you to execute many tasks at once.
If you operate a small business, investing in a gadget that can function as a copier and a digital picture studio, for example, makes sense.
Color laser printers all-in-one start under $100. Some high-end versions, such as HP Laserjet Pro MFP M182nw, provide higher print quality, durability, and functionality at the price of hundreds of dollars.
Don't forget about ink and toner, which can cost anywhere from one to five cents per page for simple papers (photos will cost more).
- Brand quality 3d printer: R-QiDi - Creality - Flashforge - Anycubic - Voxelab - Elegoo - Monoprice - Comgrow - Dremel - LulzBot - Sovol - corexy - Flsun - Longer - Tronxy - Phrozen - Sunlu
- 3d printers by price range: $100 - $200 - $300 - $400 - $500 - $600 - $1000 - $1500 - $2000 - $3000 - $5000 - $10000
- Screen Pringting Size: 300x300x400mm -
- Uses of each type of printer: Beginners -Professional - Small Business - Home Use - Miniatures - TPU - Cosplay - Kids - Gun Parts - Laser Printer - Engravers - Models - Affordable - School - Hobbyist - Board Games - Figurines - Keycaps - RC car parts
- Dedicated 3D printing: Dental 3D Printers - Commercial - D&D - Dual Extruder - Resin - FDM - Large Format - Industrial
- Other Machine: Laser Cutter - Heat Gun - 3d scanner - Plasma cutters - Vacuum pump - Diy engraving - cnc router- Wood cnc - Cutting maching - Mid size cnc router - 3d camera - Small CNC mill - Flush Cutters
- 3d printer accessories: 3d Printer Controller - Nylon Filament - Glue Stick - Tpu Filament - Paint For Tpu/Pla/Abs - Laser Cutter Machine - Enclosure - Filament - Plasma Cutter - Airbrush - 3d Pens - Digital calipers - Hotends - Knife Blades - Deburring Tools - Toolboxes - Nozzle Sets - Hex Wrench Sets - Tool Kits - Glow in the dark filaments - Color-Changing filaments - Tpu Filaments - Wi-Fi Power Outlets - Magnetic Mat - LED Strip - Raspberry Pi 4 - Photography Lightbox - Plastic boxes large - Printer Carts - Pegboard - Neon Signs - glue for pla - Petg filaments - Hdpe filaments - Mouse for design - Webcam - Small single board - Filament Dryer - ABS filaments - Arduino - Raspberry pi webcam - Carbon fiber filament - Sculpting tablet - Wheels
Here are some questions people often wonder when buying a color laser printer AIO. Let's check as you may have the same questions.
What are the disadvantages of a laser printer?
Laser printers are speedier than inkjet printers, but they take longer to warm up.
Although toner is less expensive in the long term, laser printing has higher upfront expenditures. In addition, leaks of toner are a nightmare.
Inkjet printers can handle a wide range of paper and printing materials, whereas laser printers can't.
What is a monochrome laser printer?
Brother HL-L2350DW monochrome laser printer, often known as a black and white laser printer, produces papers entirely with black ink and laser technology.
How much does a color laser printer cost?
Color laser printers are now available for as miniature as $200-$300, with higher-end models costing $1,000 or more.
Are laser printers suitable for infrequent use?
They are ideal if you want low maintenance, efficiency, and dependability. They employ long-lasting toner that doesn't dry out, so you can go months without worrying about the ink drying out or becoming blocked.
As you might expect, there is no single greatest printer brand. Instead, the best color laser printer all-in-one of 2022 comes from several firms listed below:
- HP Color LaserJet Pro M182nw - Best for Voice Control
- Canon imageCLASS MF644Cdw - Best for Connectivity
- Brother HL-L3290CDW- Best for compact design
The laser printers listed above are the ones we believe are currently the best for most users. Price, tourist reviews, and availability are all factors we consider.