R QIDI TECHNOLOGY i Fast 3D Printer, Industrial Grade Structure, with Dual Extruder for Fast Printing, Super Large Printing Size 360×250×320mmView on Amazon
- BrandR QIDI TECHNOLOGY
Official Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer with Removable Build Surface Plate and UL Certified Meanwell Power Supply, FDM 3D Printers for DIY Home and School Printing Size 8.66x8.66x9.84inView on Amazon
Snapmaker 3D Printer, 2.0 A Models 3-in-1 3D Printer with 3D Printing/Laser Engraving/CNC Carving, All Metal, Auto-Leveling, Working Volume Support up to 320x350x330mmView on Amazon
FlashForge Adventurer 3 3D Printer Leveling-Free with Quick Removable Nozzle and Heating Bed, Built-in HD Camera, Wi-Fi Cloud PrintingView on Amazon
QIDI Technology Resin 3D Printer:S Box, UV LCD Printer, 8.46" x 5.11" x 7.87" Large Build Volume,10.1 inch LCD, High Precision Double Guide Rail & Precision Ball Screw, Fast Leveling StructureView on Amazon
- BrandR QIDI TECHNOLOGY
Voxelab Aquila 3D Printer, DIY FDM All Metal 3D Printers Kit with Removable Carborundum Glass Platform, Resume Printing Function, Print Size 220x220x250mm (Black)View on Amazon
ANYCUBIC Photon Mono X 3D Printer, UV LCD Resin Printer with 8.9" 4K Monochrome Screen, WiFi Control and Fast Printing, Printing Size 192mmx120mmx245mm / 7.55inx4.72inx9.84inView on Amazon
ANYCUBIC Resin 3D Printer, Photon Mono X Large LCD UV Photocuring Fast Printing with 8.9" 4K Monochrome Screen, Matrix UV LED Light Source and WIFI Control, 192(L)x120(W)x245(H)mm / 7.55"x4.72"x9.84"View on Amazon
FlashForge Guider 2 3D Printer, Large Size Intelligent Industrial Grade 3D Printer,Resume Printing for Serious Hobbyists and Professionals with Production Demands, Build Volume(280X250X300mm)View on Amazon
ELEGOO Mars Pro 3D Printer with Air Purifier, MSLA UV Photocuring LCD 3D Printer, Front USB Port Matrix UV LED Light Source 2K LCD Screen, Off-Line Print, 4.53 x 2.56 x 5.9in Printing SizeView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-05-23 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Brand quality 3d printer: R-QiDi - Creality - Flashforge - Anycubic - Voxelab - Elegoo - Monoprice - Comgrow - Dremel - LulzBot - Sovol - corexy - Flsun - Longer - Tronxy - Phrozen - Sunlu
- 3d printers by price range: $100 - $200 - $300 - $400 - $500 - $600 - $1000 - $1500 - $2000 - $3000 - $5000 - $10000
- Screen Pringting Size: 300x300x400mm -
- Uses of each type of printer: Beginners -Professional - Small Business - Home Use - Miniatures - TPU - Cosplay - Kids - Gun Parts - Laser Printer - Engravers - Models - Affordable - School - Hobbyist - Board Games - Figurines - Keycaps - RC car parts
- Dedicated 3D printing: Dental 3D Printers - Commercial - D&D - Dual Extruder - Resin - FDM - Large Format - Industrial
- Other Machine: Laser Cutter - Heat Gun - 3d scanner - Plasma cutters - Vacuum pump - Diy engraving - cnc router- Wood cnc - Cutting maching - Mid size cnc router - 3d camera - Small CNC mill - Flush Cutters
- 3d printer accessories: 3d Printer Controller - Nylon Filament - Glue Stick - Tpu Filament - Paint For Tpu/Pla/Abs - Laser Cutter Machine - Enclosure - Filament - Plasma Cutter - Airbrush - 3d Pens - Digital calipers - Hotends - Knife Blades - Deburring Tools - Toolboxes - Nozzle Sets - Hex Wrench Sets - Tool Kits - Glow in the dark filaments - Color-Changing filaments - Tpu Filaments - Wi-Fi Power Outlets - Magnetic Mat - LED Strip - Raspberry Pi 4 - Photography Lightbox - Plastic boxes large - Printer Carts - Pegboard - Neon Signs - glue for pla - Petg filaments - Hdpe filaments - Mouse for design - Webcam - Small single board - Filament Dryer - ABS filaments - Arduino - Raspberry pi webcam - Carbon fiber filament - Sculpting tablet - Wheels
User friendly software and interface
Small business 3D printers certainly require more than one person to operate. So, you need to consider its features and operation to see if it is easy to use.
You can note the device's friendly interface with a variety of easy-to-get-to-get operations. The touch screen needs to have enough color to print out the perfect product.
At the same time, you also need to check for programs or application software that have their friendliness and integration to make it easier to use.
If you own a program with the motion sensors as well as cutters, they will need to automate their operations to produce finished products with high accuracy.
There are product models with wireless connectivity functions such as Peer-2-Peer, USB-Stick, Wi-Fi network, Ethernet cable, and USB drive. This feature makes it easy to transfer the data for printing between devices and storage.
You can consider BIBO 3D Dual Extruder with a Wifi connection allowing you to control via phone or PC.
Your product will be the highest quality and most realistic when using a low resolution (microphone) 3D device. The reason is that the lower the number of microphones, the higher the solution's quality; it will produce a more accurate and smooth image like the R QIDI TECHNOLOGY i Mates 3D.
In addition, you can pay attention to the plastic layer as well as height according to the manufacturer's instructions.
When choosing the material of the printed product, you should consider the melting temperature of the substances. ABS will have a higher-melting point as well as more excellent fineness than PLA, but it will have a more unpleasant odor when operating.
Then the best option for you is a device that works with every material.
You can choose a single or multi-color version for convenient handling and printing for different purposes.
It is a large and light device perfect for small businesses that are easy to set up and operate with projects or urgent work.
Can you start your business with the 3D version?
You can totally set up a business with a 3D device, especially in design. They create living prototypes for companies and partners to capture business opportunities.
Creating your samples will help you reduce costs and better time than the old production method. As such, you can also set up a 3D printing business by producing prototypes for others with only the MakerBot Replicator + 3D.
How Much Does A 3D Printer Cost?
Depending on the type, you will need to pay different amounts to own them. Specifically, if you want to buy an entry-level 3D one, for those who want to learn, it ranges from $100-$500.
Besides, Hobbyist 3D printers start from $400 up to $1500 works relatively well but still, have a few operating errors.
You can also consider Enthusiast 3D Printers, the most popular among users with good sizes from 8" to 12". Their prices range from $1000 - $4000 with good print speed and quality; the product can be the Creality3D CR-30 3DPrintMill.
Also, Professional 3D Printers are $4,000-$20,000 and Enterprise 3D Printers are $20,000 – $100,000.
Are 3D printers worth it?
A 3D printer is worth it when you need to use it for work and study. The product will support you effectively when creating the most practical and realistic finished products for your designs, such as Dremel DigiLab 3D45.
Are 3D Printers illegal?
It is not illegal to print a product you create. However, it is unlawful to use your 3D version to create a patented object without your employer's permission. You can be sued and fined by the patent owner.
Is 3D printing cheaper than molding?
The answer is no, and injection molding is cheaper than 3D printing. The reason is that when you need to produce a lot of products, the price of injection molding becomes better than 3D printing, though their price remains the same.
It can be that 3D printers are indispensable devices when you start operating a business, especially a business that needs authenticity in design. We have come up with the best 3D printer for small business collections:
- FlashForge Finder 3D - Best for User-friendly Design
- BIBO 3D Dual Extruder - Best for Connectivity
- Creality3D CR-30 3DPrintMill 3D - Best Enthusiast 3D Printer
- Dremel - 3D45-01 DigiLab 3D45 Award Winning 3D - Best for Education
They are all top-rated and recommended by experts and users. We hope you will enjoy the guide to choosing the best 3D printer for small businesses.
Please pay attention to covering the 3D printers to prevent dust and maintain it regularly. With careful care, you can use the products for many years.
If you have any further questions, don't forget to leave a comment in the section below so we can promptly respond and give the complete answers.
Finally, do not hesitate to share this article with those in need. Your every share will be the biggest motivation for us to continue to create other quality articles.
Thank you for reading!